Michael Byers, Brian Jackson named IP Group vice-presidents
ID Group Inc. has appointed Michael Byers as the new vice president of operations and Brian Jackson as the new vice president of strategic development. Byers will oversee all day-to-day operations encompassing service, administration, inventory, supply, personnel and customer satisfaction. A native of Terry, he has been with the Ridgeland-based company for over nine years and is leaving his former role as service manager.
Jackson will be responsible for the direction and growth of the company, by overseeing sales force and strategies, product development and vendor relations. A native of Baton Rouge, La., he has 14 years of experience with ID Group and is leaving his former role as sales manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment