Michael Byers, Brian Jackson named IP Group vice-presidents
ID Group Inc. has appointed Michael Byers as the new vice president of operations and Brian Jackson as the new vice president of strategic development. Byers will oversee all day-to-day operations encompassing service, administration, inventory, supply, personnel and customer satisfaction. A native of Terry, he has been with the Ridgeland-based company for over nine years and is leaving his former role as service manager.
Jackson will be responsible for the direction and growth of the company, by overseeing sales force and strategies, product development and vendor relations. A native of Baton Rouge, La., he has 14 years of experience with ID Group and is leaving his former role as sales manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders