Michael Byers, Brian Jackson named IP Group vice-presidents
ID Group Inc. has appointed Michael Byers as the new vice president of operations and Brian Jackson as the new vice president of strategic development. Byers will oversee all day-to-day operations encompassing service, administration, inventory, supply, personnel and customer satisfaction. A native of Terry, he has been with the Ridgeland-based company for over nine years and is leaving his former role as service manager.
Jackson will be responsible for the direction and growth of the company, by overseeing sales force and strategies, product development and vendor relations. A native of Baton Rouge, La., he has 14 years of experience with ID Group and is leaving his former role as sales manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location