Michael Byers, Brian Jackson named IP Group vice-presidents
ID Group Inc. has appointed Michael Byers as the new vice president of operations and Brian Jackson as the new vice president of strategic development. Byers will oversee all day-to-day operations encompassing service, administration, inventory, supply, personnel and customer satisfaction. A native of Terry, he has been with the Ridgeland-based company for over nine years and is leaving his former role as service manager.
Jackson will be responsible for the direction and growth of the company, by overseeing sales force and strategies, product development and vendor relations. A native of Baton Rouge, La., he has 14 years of experience with ID Group and is leaving his former role as sales manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability