Michael Byers, Brian Jackson named IP Group vice-presidents
ID Group Inc. has appointed Michael Byers as the new vice president of operations and Brian Jackson as the new vice president of strategic development. Byers will oversee all day-to-day operations encompassing service, administration, inventory, supply, personnel and customer satisfaction. A native of Terry, he has been with the Ridgeland-based company for over nine years and is leaving his former role as service manager.
Jackson will be responsible for the direction and growth of the company, by overseeing sales force and strategies, product development and vendor relations. A native of Baton Rouge, La., he has 14 years of experience with ID Group and is leaving his former role as sales manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics