Stan Flint, Jordan Leigh Flint enter government relations
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Stan Flint is now president of The Consulting Group, a government and public affairs consulting firm that he has re-established in Jackson. The Consulting Group specializes in; legislative and executive branch advocacy, media and public relations and political consulting for private and public entities. Flint has 40 years’ experience in these fields and was for the last seven years, the managing partner for Southern Strategy Group of Mississippi, part of the largest state-level lobbying firm in the U.S.
Jordan Leigh Flint is now an associate with The Consulting Group. Jordan’s responsibilities include managing the firm’s administrative and executive operations. She will also manage and represent clients, manage field and grassroots activities and assist with business development for clients for whom those services are performed. She is a recent graduate of Millsaps College where she earned a public management degree as a Presidential Scholar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center