Stan Flint, Jordan Leigh Flint enter government relations
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Stan Flint is now president of The Consulting Group, a government and public affairs consulting firm that he has re-established in Jackson. The Consulting Group specializes in; legislative and executive branch advocacy, media and public relations and political consulting for private and public entities. Flint has 40 years’ experience in these fields and was for the last seven years, the managing partner for Southern Strategy Group of Mississippi, part of the largest state-level lobbying firm in the U.S.
Jordan Leigh Flint is now an associate with The Consulting Group. Jordan’s responsibilities include managing the firm’s administrative and executive operations. She will also manage and represent clients, manage field and grassroots activities and assist with business development for clients for whom those services are performed. She is a recent graduate of Millsaps College where she earned a public management degree as a Presidential Scholar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects