Stan Flint, Jordan Leigh Flint enter government relations
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Stan Flint is now president of The Consulting Group, a government and public affairs consulting firm that he has re-established in Jackson. The Consulting Group specializes in; legislative and executive branch advocacy, media and public relations and political consulting for private and public entities. Flint has 40 years’ experience in these fields and was for the last seven years, the managing partner for Southern Strategy Group of Mississippi, part of the largest state-level lobbying firm in the U.S.
Jordan Leigh Flint is now an associate with The Consulting Group. Jordan’s responsibilities include managing the firm’s administrative and executive operations. She will also manage and represent clients, manage field and grassroots activities and assist with business development for clients for whom those services are performed. She is a recent graduate of Millsaps College where she earned a public management degree as a Presidential Scholar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State