Stan Flint, Jordan Leigh Flint enter government relations
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Stan Flint is now president of The Consulting Group, a government and public affairs consulting firm that he has re-established in Jackson. The Consulting Group specializes in; legislative and executive branch advocacy, media and public relations and political consulting for private and public entities. Flint has 40 years’ experience in these fields and was for the last seven years, the managing partner for Southern Strategy Group of Mississippi, part of the largest state-level lobbying firm in the U.S.
Jordan Leigh Flint is now an associate with The Consulting Group. Jordan’s responsibilities include managing the firm’s administrative and executive operations. She will also manage and represent clients, manage field and grassroots activities and assist with business development for clients for whom those services are performed. She is a recent graduate of Millsaps College where she earned a public management degree as a Presidential Scholar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex