Vernon Asper tenders CMR resignation
Dr. Vernon Asper is resigning after serving 19 years on the Commission on Marine Resources. Jimmy Taylor, who currently is vice chairman of the Commission, will take over as chairman.
Gov. Phil Bryant will appoint someone to take over for Asper, whose current term expires June 30, 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO