Missouri company buys warehouse; plans industrial center
Published: July 29,2013
COLUMBUS — St. Louis-based Stuart B. Millner and Associates has bought the 700,000-square-foot Omnova Solutions warehouse and office space with plans to turn it into a multi-tenant industrial center.
Omnova’s distribution center will remain as a tenant on the property, which sits on 92 acres near Columbus on Mississippi Highway 69 South.
Multiple companies have been located at the property since it was developed in 1963. Omnova began phasing out its manufacturing operations at the Columbus facility in 2011.
Millner and Associates says in a news release that phase one of the project is expected to be finished in the coming weeks.
Officials say once phase one is completed the property will be ready for occupancy.
Millner and Associates says it intends to invest $10 million in the property.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations