Missouri company buys warehouse; plans industrial center
Published: July 29,2013
COLUMBUS — St. Louis-based Stuart B. Millner and Associates has bought the 700,000-square-foot Omnova Solutions warehouse and office space with plans to turn it into a multi-tenant industrial center.
Omnova’s distribution center will remain as a tenant on the property, which sits on 92 acres near Columbus on Mississippi Highway 69 South.
Multiple companies have been located at the property since it was developed in 1963. Omnova began phasing out its manufacturing operations at the Columbus facility in 2011.
Millner and Associates says in a news release that phase one of the project is expected to be finished in the coming weeks.
Officials say once phase one is completed the property will be ready for occupancy.
Millner and Associates says it intends to invest $10 million in the property.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma