Trustmark wraps up acquisition of Oxford branches from SOUTHBank
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2013
JACKSON and OXFORD — Trustmark National Bank, a subsidiary of Trustmark Corporation, has completed its previously announced purchase of two branches in Oxford from SOUTHBank, F.S.B.
Gerard R. Host, president and CEO of Trustmark, said, “This transaction enables Trustmark to establish new customer relationships and provides existing Oxford customers with the added convenience of well-positioned banking offices on the Courthouse Square and Jackson Avenue. We are delighted to serve the students and alumni of Ole Miss through these additional offices and look forward to providing an expanded line of financial services in the Oxford market.”
In addition to purchasing two physical branches, Trustmark National Bank assumed deposit accounts of approximately $11.7 million. System changes and operational conversion to Trustmark’s banking platform were completed over the weekend.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment