Trustmark wraps up acquisition of Oxford branches from SOUTHBank
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2013
JACKSON and OXFORD — Trustmark National Bank, a subsidiary of Trustmark Corporation, has completed its previously announced purchase of two branches in Oxford from SOUTHBank, F.S.B.
Gerard R. Host, president and CEO of Trustmark, said, “This transaction enables Trustmark to establish new customer relationships and provides existing Oxford customers with the added convenience of well-positioned banking offices on the Courthouse Square and Jackson Avenue. We are delighted to serve the students and alumni of Ole Miss through these additional offices and look forward to providing an expanded line of financial services in the Oxford market.”
In addition to purchasing two physical branches, Trustmark National Bank assumed deposit accounts of approximately $11.7 million. System changes and operational conversion to Trustmark’s banking platform were completed over the weekend.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love