Trustmark wraps up acquisition of Oxford branches from SOUTHBank
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 29,2013
JACKSON and OXFORD — Trustmark National Bank, a subsidiary of Trustmark Corporation, has completed its previously announced purchase of two branches in Oxford from SOUTHBank, F.S.B.
Gerard R. Host, president and CEO of Trustmark, said, “This transaction enables Trustmark to establish new customer relationships and provides existing Oxford customers with the added convenience of well-positioned banking offices on the Courthouse Square and Jackson Avenue. We are delighted to serve the students and alumni of Ole Miss through these additional offices and look forward to providing an expanded line of financial services in the Oxford market.”
In addition to purchasing two physical branches, Trustmark National Bank assumed deposit accounts of approximately $11.7 million. System changes and operational conversion to Trustmark’s banking platform were completed over the weekend.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama