Three counties form economic development partnership
Published: August 1,2013
WINONA — Three north Mississippi counties have joined forces in what leaders are calling “The Partnership.”
WTVA TV reports county supervisors from Choctaw, Montgomery, and Webster met in Winona yesterday to sign a deal that will bind the three into a regional economic organization.
Leaders are hoping the partnership will have the kind of economic success that north Mississippi has seen lately.
Officials say a similar alliance with Pontotoc, Union, and Lee Counties landed Toyota in Blue Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ