Three counties form economic development partnership
Published: August 1,2013
WINONA — Three north Mississippi counties have joined forces in what leaders are calling “The Partnership.”
WTVA TV reports county supervisors from Choctaw, Montgomery, and Webster met in Winona yesterday to sign a deal that will bind the three into a regional economic organization.
Leaders are hoping the partnership will have the kind of economic success that north Mississippi has seen lately.
Officials say a similar alliance with Pontotoc, Union, and Lee Counties landed Toyota in Blue Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast