Three counties form economic development partnership
Published: August 1,2013
WINONA — Three north Mississippi counties have joined forces in what leaders are calling “The Partnership.”
WTVA TV reports county supervisors from Choctaw, Montgomery, and Webster met in Winona yesterday to sign a deal that will bind the three into a regional economic organization.
Leaders are hoping the partnership will have the kind of economic success that north Mississippi has seen lately.
Officials say a similar alliance with Pontotoc, Union, and Lee Counties landed Toyota in Blue Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran