Bobby Eleuterius named D’Iberville city manager
Former Harrison County Supervisor Bobby Eleuterius has been D’Iberville city manager. Sharron Perkins, the city’s chief financial officer, has served as acting city manager since Michael Janus was fired from the job in March.
Eleuterius annual salary will be $92,173 and he was offered a one-year contract. He resigned his seat on the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions