Butler Snow welcomes Shelly Gunn Burns
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) has added Shelly Gunn Burns in its Greater Jackson office where she is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group, and will focus her practice on product liability law, mass torts and personal injury law. Burns’ practice has concentrated on the defense of various types of personal injury matters, with primary focus being the defense of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers. She has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts throughout Mississippi, having tried numerous cases to verdict.
Burns earned her undergraduate degree at Mississippi State University and her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Capital Area Bar Association, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi