Butler Snow welcomes Shelly Gunn Burns
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) has added Shelly Gunn Burns in its Greater Jackson office where she is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group, and will focus her practice on product liability law, mass torts and personal injury law. Burns’ practice has concentrated on the defense of various types of personal injury matters, with primary focus being the defense of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers. She has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts throughout Mississippi, having tried numerous cases to verdict.
Burns earned her undergraduate degree at Mississippi State University and her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Capital Area Bar Association, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste