Butler Snow welcomes Shelly Gunn Burns
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) has added Shelly Gunn Burns in its Greater Jackson office where she is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group, and will focus her practice on product liability law, mass torts and personal injury law. Burns’ practice has concentrated on the defense of various types of personal injury matters, with primary focus being the defense of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers. She has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts throughout Mississippi, having tried numerous cases to verdict.
Burns earned her undergraduate degree at Mississippi State University and her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Capital Area Bar Association, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill