Butler Snow welcomes Shelly Gunn Burns
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) has added Shelly Gunn Burns in its Greater Jackson office where she is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group, and will focus her practice on product liability law, mass torts and personal injury law. Burns’ practice has concentrated on the defense of various types of personal injury matters, with primary focus being the defense of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers. She has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts throughout Mississippi, having tried numerous cases to verdict.
Burns earned her undergraduate degree at Mississippi State University and her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Capital Area Bar Association, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years