Butler Snow welcomes Shelly Gunn Burns
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) has added Shelly Gunn Burns in its Greater Jackson office where she is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group, and will focus her practice on product liability law, mass torts and personal injury law. Burns’ practice has concentrated on the defense of various types of personal injury matters, with primary focus being the defense of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers. She has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts throughout Mississippi, having tried numerous cases to verdict.
Burns earned her undergraduate degree at Mississippi State University and her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Capital Area Bar Association, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal