Chancery clerks association elect officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
During its 90th Annual Convention held in Tupelo, W. E. “Sluggo” Davis of DeSoto County was elected president of the Mississippi Chancery Clerks Association. Doug Touchstone of Pike County was elected vice president and Arthur Johnston of Madison County was elected secretary treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program