Chancery clerks association elect officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
During its 90th Annual Convention held in Tupelo, W. E. “Sluggo” Davis of DeSoto County was elected president of the Mississippi Chancery Clerks Association. Doug Touchstone of Pike County was elected vice president and Arthur Johnston of Madison County was elected secretary treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison