Community Bank promotes Karen Dickey
Karen Dickey has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank in Tupelo. Dickey joined Community Bank in 2007, and was most recently an assistant vice president. Active in the community, she is a member of the Advisory Board of the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi, a member of the Sanctuary Hospice Junior Auxiliary and the Tupelo Women’s Club. She is also a volunteer for the March of Dimes and a member of the Calvary Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency