Community Bank promotes Karen Dickey
Karen Dickey has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank in Tupelo. Dickey joined Community Bank in 2007, and was most recently an assistant vice president. Active in the community, she is a member of the Advisory Board of the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi, a member of the Sanctuary Hospice Junior Auxiliary and the Tupelo Women’s Club. She is also a volunteer for the March of Dimes and a member of the Calvary Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter