Community Bank promotes Karen Dickey
Karen Dickey has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank in Tupelo. Dickey joined Community Bank in 2007, and was most recently an assistant vice president. Active in the community, she is a member of the Advisory Board of the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi, a member of the Sanctuary Hospice Junior Auxiliary and the Tupelo Women’s Club. She is also a volunteer for the March of Dimes and a member of the Calvary Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state