Community Bank promotes Karen Dickey
Karen Dickey has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank in Tupelo. Dickey joined Community Bank in 2007, and was most recently an assistant vice president. Active in the community, she is a member of the Advisory Board of the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi, a member of the Sanctuary Hospice Junior Auxiliary and the Tupelo Women’s Club. She is also a volunteer for the March of Dimes and a member of the Calvary Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House