Community Bank promotes Karen Dickey
Karen Dickey has been promoted to vice president for Community Bank in Tupelo. Dickey joined Community Bank in 2007, and was most recently an assistant vice president. Active in the community, she is a member of the Advisory Board of the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi, a member of the Sanctuary Hospice Junior Auxiliary and the Tupelo Women’s Club. She is also a volunteer for the March of Dimes and a member of the Calvary Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics