Donna Brooks heading Vaiden police force
Donna Brooks has been named police chief in Vaiden. The 51-year-old Brooks has served as interim chief since February, when former police chief Allen Vance was suspended after being arrested in Grenada County. Brooks has been on the Vaiden police force for 12 years. She has also served as chief of the volunteer fire department since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county