Donna Brooks heading Vaiden police force
Donna Brooks has been named police chief in Vaiden. The 51-year-old Brooks has served as interim chief since February, when former police chief Allen Vance was suspended after being arrested in Grenada County. Brooks has been on the Vaiden police force for 12 years. She has also served as chief of the volunteer fire department since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending