First Federal CEO Dale Tate receives welcome
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
First Federal Savings and Loan in Aberdeen recently held a welcome reception for its new CEO Dale Tate. Tate is taking the place of 35-year veteran Neil Hilliard. Tate has been in the lending business for 30 years. He started his career at Starkville’s National Bank of Commerce in 1978.
Tate was getting out of the bank business, submitting his resignation as president of West Point’s Bank First when he received the call from First Federal Savings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project