First Federal CEO Dale Tate receives welcome
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
First Federal Savings and Loan in Aberdeen recently held a welcome reception for its new CEO Dale Tate. Tate is taking the place of 35-year veteran Neil Hilliard. Tate has been in the lending business for 30 years. He started his career at Starkville’s National Bank of Commerce in 1978.
Tate was getting out of the bank business, submitting his resignation as president of West Point’s Bank First when he received the call from First Federal Savings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson