First Federal CEO Dale Tate receives welcome
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
First Federal Savings and Loan in Aberdeen recently held a welcome reception for its new CEO Dale Tate. Tate is taking the place of 35-year veteran Neil Hilliard. Tate has been in the lending business for 30 years. He started his career at Starkville’s National Bank of Commerce in 1978.
Tate was getting out of the bank business, submitting his resignation as president of West Point’s Bank First when he received the call from First Federal Savings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus