First Federal CEO Dale Tate receives welcome
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
First Federal Savings and Loan in Aberdeen recently held a welcome reception for its new CEO Dale Tate. Tate is taking the place of 35-year veteran Neil Hilliard. Tate has been in the lending business for 30 years. He started his career at Starkville’s National Bank of Commerce in 1978.
Tate was getting out of the bank business, submitting his resignation as president of West Point’s Bank First when he received the call from First Federal Savings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma