First Federal CEO Dale Tate receives welcome
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
First Federal Savings and Loan in Aberdeen recently held a welcome reception for its new CEO Dale Tate. Tate is taking the place of 35-year veteran Neil Hilliard. Tate has been in the lending business for 30 years. He started his career at Starkville’s National Bank of Commerce in 1978.
Tate was getting out of the bank business, submitting his resignation as president of West Point’s Bank First when he received the call from First Federal Savings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet