“Hurricane Hunters” commander Jay Jensen gets reassigned
Col. Jay Jensen, commander of the 403rd Wing Hurricane Hunters at Keesler Air Force Base, is transferring to the Pentagon. Jensen has been at Keesler for two years and before that from 1999 to 2008. He will become senior Air Force policy administrator to the Reserve Forces Policy Board under the secretary of defense. In that job, he will advocate for the role of reservists in the Air Force and across all military reserve forces.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal