“Hurricane Hunters” commander Jay Jensen gets reassigned
Col. Jay Jensen, commander of the 403rd Wing Hurricane Hunters at Keesler Air Force Base, is transferring to the Pentagon. Jensen has been at Keesler for two years and before that from 1999 to 2008. He will become senior Air Force policy administrator to the Reserve Forces Policy Board under the secretary of defense. In that job, he will advocate for the role of reservists in the Air Force and across all military reserve forces.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015