“Hurricane Hunters” commander Jay Jensen gets reassigned
Col. Jay Jensen, commander of the 403rd Wing Hurricane Hunters at Keesler Air Force Base, is transferring to the Pentagon. Jensen has been at Keesler for two years and before that from 1999 to 2008. He will become senior Air Force policy administrator to the Reserve Forces Policy Board under the secretary of defense. In that job, he will advocate for the role of reservists in the Air Force and across all military reserve forces.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil