“Hurricane Hunters” commander Jay Jensen gets reassigned
Col. Jay Jensen, commander of the 403rd Wing Hurricane Hunters at Keesler Air Force Base, is transferring to the Pentagon. Jensen has been at Keesler for two years and before that from 1999 to 2008. He will become senior Air Force policy administrator to the Reserve Forces Policy Board under the secretary of defense. In that job, he will advocate for the role of reservists in the Air Force and across all military reserve forces.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62