“Hurricane Hunters” commander Jay Jensen gets reassigned
Col. Jay Jensen, commander of the 403rd Wing Hurricane Hunters at Keesler Air Force Base, is transferring to the Pentagon. Jensen has been at Keesler for two years and before that from 1999 to 2008. He will become senior Air Force policy administrator to the Reserve Forces Policy Board under the secretary of defense. In that job, he will advocate for the role of reservists in the Air Force and across all military reserve forces.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren