Joseph Boney confirmed as Biloxi fire chief
Joseph Boney has been confirmed as Biloxi’s new fire chief. Boney is a 29-year veteran of the Biloxi Fire Department and has served as senior battalion chief for 20 years. Boney succeeds Mark Dronet, who has served as acting chief since March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast