Joseph Boney confirmed as Biloxi fire chief
Joseph Boney has been confirmed as Biloxi’s new fire chief. Boney is a 29-year veteran of the Biloxi Fire Department and has served as senior battalion chief for 20 years. Boney succeeds Mark Dronet, who has served as acting chief since March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015