Joseph Boney confirmed as Biloxi fire chief
Joseph Boney has been confirmed as Biloxi’s new fire chief. Boney is a 29-year veteran of the Biloxi Fire Department and has served as senior battalion chief for 20 years. Boney succeeds Mark Dronet, who has served as acting chief since March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Corps allots more funding to projects in Mississippi
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation