Mississippi State Hospital honors staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with July anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin.
July service award recipients include: Maria Scarbrough of Madison, one year; D’marcus Simmons of Jackson, one year; Charlotte Wilks of Jackson, five years; Carolyn Williams of Mendenhall, 15 years; Sharon Brown of Brandon, 25 years; and, Mack Hankins of Flowood, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet