Mississippi State Hospital honors staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with July anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin.
July service award recipients include: Maria Scarbrough of Madison, one year; D’marcus Simmons of Jackson, one year; Charlotte Wilks of Jackson, five years; Carolyn Williams of Mendenhall, 15 years; Sharon Brown of Brandon, 25 years; and, Mack Hankins of Flowood, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip