Mississippi State Hospital honors staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with July anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin.
July service award recipients include: Maria Scarbrough of Madison, one year; D’marcus Simmons of Jackson, one year; Charlotte Wilks of Jackson, five years; Carolyn Williams of Mendenhall, 15 years; Sharon Brown of Brandon, 25 years; and, Mack Hankins of Flowood, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds