Mississippi State Hospital honors staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with July anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin.
July service award recipients include: Maria Scarbrough of Madison, one year; D’marcus Simmons of Jackson, one year; Charlotte Wilks of Jackson, five years; Carolyn Williams of Mendenhall, 15 years; Sharon Brown of Brandon, 25 years; and, Mack Hankins of Flowood, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation