Mississippi State Hospital honors staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with July anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin.
July service award recipients include: Maria Scarbrough of Madison, one year; D’marcus Simmons of Jackson, one year; Charlotte Wilks of Jackson, five years; Carolyn Williams of Mendenhall, 15 years; Sharon Brown of Brandon, 25 years; and, Mack Hankins of Flowood, five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil