MSU faculty tapped for leadership program
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Seventeen Mississippi State University faculty members are new selections for the competitive 2013-2014 Hugh Critz Faculty Leadership Program. This year’s participants include: Tom Allen, Extension/research professor, Delta Research and Extension Center; Kari Babski-Reeves, associate professor of industrial and systems engineering; Ron Cossman, research professor, Social Science Research Center; Michael Cox, professor of plant and soil sciences; Jeremiah Davis, associate professor of agricultural and biological engineering; Dipangkar Dutta, associate professor of physics and astronomy; Hans Herrmann, assistant professor of architecture; Mark Hersey, associate professor of history; Brenda Kirkland, associate professor of geosciences; Yaroslav Koshka, professor of electrical and computer engineering; Rebecca Long, associate professor of management; Michele McDonnall, research professor, National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision; Tommy Morris, assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering; Zhaohua Peng; professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; Rani Sullivan, associate professor of aerospace engineering; Kenneth Willeford, professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; and, Kevin Williams, associate professor of communication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image