MSU faculty tapped for leadership program
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Seventeen Mississippi State University faculty members are new selections for the competitive 2013-2014 Hugh Critz Faculty Leadership Program. This year’s participants include: Tom Allen, Extension/research professor, Delta Research and Extension Center; Kari Babski-Reeves, associate professor of industrial and systems engineering; Ron Cossman, research professor, Social Science Research Center; Michael Cox, professor of plant and soil sciences; Jeremiah Davis, associate professor of agricultural and biological engineering; Dipangkar Dutta, associate professor of physics and astronomy; Hans Herrmann, assistant professor of architecture; Mark Hersey, associate professor of history; Brenda Kirkland, associate professor of geosciences; Yaroslav Koshka, professor of electrical and computer engineering; Rebecca Long, associate professor of management; Michele McDonnall, research professor, National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision; Tommy Morris, assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering; Zhaohua Peng; professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; Rani Sullivan, associate professor of aerospace engineering; Kenneth Willeford, professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; and, Kevin Williams, associate professor of communication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)