MSU faculty tapped for leadership program
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Seventeen Mississippi State University faculty members are new selections for the competitive 2013-2014 Hugh Critz Faculty Leadership Program. This year’s participants include: Tom Allen, Extension/research professor, Delta Research and Extension Center; Kari Babski-Reeves, associate professor of industrial and systems engineering; Ron Cossman, research professor, Social Science Research Center; Michael Cox, professor of plant and soil sciences; Jeremiah Davis, associate professor of agricultural and biological engineering; Dipangkar Dutta, associate professor of physics and astronomy; Hans Herrmann, assistant professor of architecture; Mark Hersey, associate professor of history; Brenda Kirkland, associate professor of geosciences; Yaroslav Koshka, professor of electrical and computer engineering; Rebecca Long, associate professor of management; Michele McDonnall, research professor, National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision; Tommy Morris, assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering; Zhaohua Peng; professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; Rani Sullivan, associate professor of aerospace engineering; Kenneth Willeford, professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; and, Kevin Williams, associate professor of communication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide