MSU faculty tapped for leadership program
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Seventeen Mississippi State University faculty members are new selections for the competitive 2013-2014 Hugh Critz Faculty Leadership Program. This year’s participants include: Tom Allen, Extension/research professor, Delta Research and Extension Center; Kari Babski-Reeves, associate professor of industrial and systems engineering; Ron Cossman, research professor, Social Science Research Center; Michael Cox, professor of plant and soil sciences; Jeremiah Davis, associate professor of agricultural and biological engineering; Dipangkar Dutta, associate professor of physics and astronomy; Hans Herrmann, assistant professor of architecture; Mark Hersey, associate professor of history; Brenda Kirkland, associate professor of geosciences; Yaroslav Koshka, professor of electrical and computer engineering; Rebecca Long, associate professor of management; Michele McDonnall, research professor, National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision; Tommy Morris, assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering; Zhaohua Peng; professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; Rani Sullivan, associate professor of aerospace engineering; Kenneth Willeford, professor of biochemistry, molecular biology, entomology and plant pathology; and, Kevin Williams, associate professor of communication.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion