Olivia Hightower, Matt Varner join Memorial Cancer Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Memorial Cancer Center welcomes medical oncologists Olivia Hightower, MD, and Matt Varner, MD, to Memorial Medical Oncology in Gulfport. Hightower graduated summa cum laude with her undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. She earned her medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Hightower completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic New Orleans, Louisiana. She is board certified in internal medicine. Varner graduated magna cum laude with his undergraduate degree from Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Varner completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Internal Medicine, and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas. He is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015