Olivia Hightower, Matt Varner join Memorial Cancer Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Memorial Cancer Center welcomes medical oncologists Olivia Hightower, MD, and Matt Varner, MD, to Memorial Medical Oncology in Gulfport. Hightower graduated summa cum laude with her undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. She earned her medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Hightower completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic New Orleans, Louisiana. She is board certified in internal medicine. Varner graduated magna cum laude with his undergraduate degree from Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Varner completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Internal Medicine, and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas. He is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued