Olivia Hightower, Matt Varner join Memorial Cancer Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Memorial Cancer Center welcomes medical oncologists Olivia Hightower, MD, and Matt Varner, MD, to Memorial Medical Oncology in Gulfport. Hightower graduated summa cum laude with her undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. She earned her medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Hightower completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic New Orleans, Louisiana. She is board certified in internal medicine. Varner graduated magna cum laude with his undergraduate degree from Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Varner completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Internal Medicine, and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas. He is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals