Olivia Hightower, Matt Varner join Memorial Cancer Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Memorial Cancer Center welcomes medical oncologists Olivia Hightower, MD, and Matt Varner, MD, to Memorial Medical Oncology in Gulfport. Hightower graduated summa cum laude with her undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. She earned her medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Hightower completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic New Orleans, Louisiana. She is board certified in internal medicine. Varner graduated magna cum laude with his undergraduate degree from Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Varner completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Internal Medicine, and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas. He is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue