Olivia Hightower, Matt Varner join Memorial Cancer Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Memorial Cancer Center welcomes medical oncologists Olivia Hightower, MD, and Matt Varner, MD, to Memorial Medical Oncology in Gulfport. Hightower graduated summa cum laude with her undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. She earned her medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Hightower completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic New Orleans, Louisiana. She is board certified in internal medicine. Varner graduated magna cum laude with his undergraduate degree from Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Varner completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Internal Medicine, and fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas. He is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges