Phosphate Holdings CEO Robert Jones retires
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Phosphate Holdings Inc.’s CEO Robert E. Jones, a veteran of nearly 40 years in the chemical and fertilizer industry, has retired as CEO of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation and Phosphate Holdings Inc. The board of directors named board member James L. Sherbert as interim CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life