Phosphate Holdings CEO Robert Jones retires
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Phosphate Holdings Inc.’s CEO Robert E. Jones, a veteran of nearly 40 years in the chemical and fertilizer industry, has retired as CEO of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation and Phosphate Holdings Inc. The board of directors named board member James L. Sherbert as interim CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force