Phosphate Holdings CEO Robert Jones retires
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Phosphate Holdings Inc.’s CEO Robert E. Jones, a veteran of nearly 40 years in the chemical and fertilizer industry, has retired as CEO of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation and Phosphate Holdings Inc. The board of directors named board member James L. Sherbert as interim CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi