Phosphate Holdings CEO Robert Jones retires
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Phosphate Holdings Inc.’s CEO Robert E. Jones, a veteran of nearly 40 years in the chemical and fertilizer industry, has retired as CEO of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation and Phosphate Holdings Inc. The board of directors named board member James L. Sherbert as interim CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image