Phosphate Holdings CEO Robert Jones retires
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Phosphate Holdings Inc.’s CEO Robert E. Jones, a veteran of nearly 40 years in the chemical and fertilizer industry, has retired as CEO of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation and Phosphate Holdings Inc. The board of directors named board member James L. Sherbert as interim CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant