USM professor Casey Maugh publishes communications work
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently had her book chapter “Blogging for Peace: Realistic job preview strategies from the 21st century Peace Corps volunteer” published in Volunteering and Communication: Studies from Multiple Contexts. Maugh earned her doctoral degree in communication arts and sciences from Pennsylvania State University and her master’s in speech communication from Colorado State University. She also serves as a faculty member in the Women and Gender Studies Program at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar