USM professor Casey Maugh publishes communications work
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently had her book chapter “Blogging for Peace: Realistic job preview strategies from the 21st century Peace Corps volunteer” published in Volunteering and Communication: Studies from Multiple Contexts. Maugh earned her doctoral degree in communication arts and sciences from Pennsylvania State University and her master’s in speech communication from Colorado State University. She also serves as a faculty member in the Women and Gender Studies Program at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so