USM professor Casey Maugh publishes communications work
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently had her book chapter “Blogging for Peace: Realistic job preview strategies from the 21st century Peace Corps volunteer” published in Volunteering and Communication: Studies from Multiple Contexts. Maugh earned her doctoral degree in communication arts and sciences from Pennsylvania State University and her master’s in speech communication from Colorado State University. She also serves as a faculty member in the Women and Gender Studies Program at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center