USM professor Casey Maugh publishes communications work
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently had her book chapter “Blogging for Peace: Realistic job preview strategies from the 21st century Peace Corps volunteer” published in Volunteering and Communication: Studies from Multiple Contexts. Maugh earned her doctoral degree in communication arts and sciences from Pennsylvania State University and her master’s in speech communication from Colorado State University. She also serves as a faculty member in the Women and Gender Studies Program at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions