USM professor Casey Maugh publishes communications work
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 2,2013
Dr. Casey Maugh, assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently had her book chapter “Blogging for Peace: Realistic job preview strategies from the 21st century Peace Corps volunteer” published in Volunteering and Communication: Studies from Multiple Contexts. Maugh earned her doctoral degree in communication arts and sciences from Pennsylvania State University and her master’s in speech communication from Colorado State University. She also serves as a faculty member in the Women and Gender Studies Program at Southern Miss Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful