Coast hospital begins major renovation project
by Associated Press
Published: August 5,2013
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health Systems is undergoing renovations at both its Pascagoula and Ocean Springs hospitals.
The Sun Herald reports Ocean Springs Hospital’s $17-million renovations include a three-floor tower expansion on the northwest portion of its campus. The first floor will house the expansion of the pre- and post-surgical area and the congestive heart failure clinic. The second floor will contain 20 additional patient rooms. The third floor will be left open for future expansion.
In Pascagoula, Singing River Hospital is undergoing similar renovations. The first three floors on the eastern side of the front tower have been gutted to update the rooms.
The first floor will contain 15 oncology rooms, the second floor will house 16 medical and surgical rooms, and the third floor will hold 16 rooms geared toward women’s health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi