Coast hospital begins major renovation project
by Associated Press
Published: August 5,2013
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health Systems is undergoing renovations at both its Pascagoula and Ocean Springs hospitals.
The Sun Herald reports Ocean Springs Hospital’s $17-million renovations include a three-floor tower expansion on the northwest portion of its campus. The first floor will house the expansion of the pre- and post-surgical area and the congestive heart failure clinic. The second floor will contain 20 additional patient rooms. The third floor will be left open for future expansion.
In Pascagoula, Singing River Hospital is undergoing similar renovations. The first three floors on the eastern side of the front tower have been gutted to update the rooms.
The first floor will contain 15 oncology rooms, the second floor will house 16 medical and surgical rooms, and the third floor will hold 16 rooms geared toward women’s health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo