Coast hospital begins major renovation project
Published: August 5,2013
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health Systems is undergoing renovations at both its Pascagoula and Ocean Springs hospitals.
The Sun Herald reports Ocean Springs Hospital’s $17-million renovations include a three-floor tower expansion on the northwest portion of its campus. The first floor will house the expansion of the pre- and post-surgical area and the congestive heart failure clinic. The second floor will contain 20 additional patient rooms. The third floor will be left open for future expansion.
In Pascagoula, Singing River Hospital is undergoing similar renovations. The first three floors on the eastern side of the front tower have been gutted to update the rooms.
The first floor will contain 15 oncology rooms, the second floor will house 16 medical and surgical rooms, and the third floor will hold 16 rooms geared toward women’s health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics