Coast hospital begins major renovation project
Published: August 5,2013
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health Systems is undergoing renovations at both its Pascagoula and Ocean Springs hospitals.
The Sun Herald reports Ocean Springs Hospital’s $17-million renovations include a three-floor tower expansion on the northwest portion of its campus. The first floor will house the expansion of the pre- and post-surgical area and the congestive heart failure clinic. The second floor will contain 20 additional patient rooms. The third floor will be left open for future expansion.
In Pascagoula, Singing River Hospital is undergoing similar renovations. The first three floors on the eastern side of the front tower have been gutted to update the rooms.
The first floor will contain 15 oncology rooms, the second floor will house 16 medical and surgical rooms, and the third floor will hold 16 rooms geared toward women’s health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'