AAF Jackson seats board
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
The American Advertising Federation Jackson has installed upcoming board members for the 2013-2014. The board for the new year includes: president — Janet Walker, Communication Arts Company; president-elect — Yolanda Foster, GodwinGroup; vice president/membership — Robby Scucchi, Methodist Specialty Care Center; secretary — Anna Rogers, Woman’s Hospital; treasurer — Jonathan Pettus, Maris, West & Baker Inc. immediate past president — Megan Langley, Ergon Inc.; director — Chad Calcote, Cirlot Agency; director — Eric Hughes, Mad Genius; director — Tracy Duncan, Hinds Community College; director — Lanet McCrary, Magnolia Federal Credit Union; director — Jessica Russell, GodwinGroup; director — Robert Pettit, Clarion-Ledger; and, director — Hannah Lipking, The Ramey Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions