AAF Jackson seats board
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
The American Advertising Federation Jackson has installed upcoming board members for the 2013-2014. The board for the new year includes: president — Janet Walker, Communication Arts Company; president-elect — Yolanda Foster, GodwinGroup; vice president/membership — Robby Scucchi, Methodist Specialty Care Center; secretary — Anna Rogers, Woman’s Hospital; treasurer — Jonathan Pettus, Maris, West & Baker Inc. immediate past president — Megan Langley, Ergon Inc.; director — Chad Calcote, Cirlot Agency; director — Eric Hughes, Mad Genius; director — Tracy Duncan, Hinds Community College; director — Lanet McCrary, Magnolia Federal Credit Union; director — Jessica Russell, GodwinGroup; director — Robert Pettit, Clarion-Ledger; and, director — Hannah Lipking, The Ramey Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State