AAF Jackson seats board
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
The American Advertising Federation Jackson has installed upcoming board members for the 2013-2014. The board for the new year includes: president — Janet Walker, Communication Arts Company; president-elect — Yolanda Foster, GodwinGroup; vice president/membership — Robby Scucchi, Methodist Specialty Care Center; secretary — Anna Rogers, Woman’s Hospital; treasurer — Jonathan Pettus, Maris, West & Baker Inc. immediate past president — Megan Langley, Ergon Inc.; director — Chad Calcote, Cirlot Agency; director — Eric Hughes, Mad Genius; director — Tracy Duncan, Hinds Community College; director — Lanet McCrary, Magnolia Federal Credit Union; director — Jessica Russell, GodwinGroup; director — Robert Pettit, Clarion-Ledger; and, director — Hannah Lipking, The Ramey Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- $134M proposed for 10 BP-funded oil spill recovery projects