AAF Jackson seats board
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
The American Advertising Federation Jackson has installed upcoming board members for the 2013-2014. The board for the new year includes: president — Janet Walker, Communication Arts Company; president-elect — Yolanda Foster, GodwinGroup; vice president/membership — Robby Scucchi, Methodist Specialty Care Center; secretary — Anna Rogers, Woman’s Hospital; treasurer — Jonathan Pettus, Maris, West & Baker Inc. immediate past president — Megan Langley, Ergon Inc.; director — Chad Calcote, Cirlot Agency; director — Eric Hughes, Mad Genius; director — Tracy Duncan, Hinds Community College; director — Lanet McCrary, Magnolia Federal Credit Union; director — Jessica Russell, GodwinGroup; director — Robert Pettit, Clarion-Ledger; and, director — Hannah Lipking, The Ramey Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects