AAF Jackson seats board
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
The American Advertising Federation Jackson has installed upcoming board members for the 2013-2014. The board for the new year includes: president — Janet Walker, Communication Arts Company; president-elect — Yolanda Foster, GodwinGroup; vice president/membership — Robby Scucchi, Methodist Specialty Care Center; secretary — Anna Rogers, Woman’s Hospital; treasurer — Jonathan Pettus, Maris, West & Baker Inc. immediate past president — Megan Langley, Ergon Inc.; director — Chad Calcote, Cirlot Agency; director — Eric Hughes, Mad Genius; director — Tracy Duncan, Hinds Community College; director — Lanet McCrary, Magnolia Federal Credit Union; director — Jessica Russell, GodwinGroup; director — Robert Pettit, Clarion-Ledger; and, director — Hannah Lipking, The Ramey Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi