Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office, has added Aren T. Atkinson as an intern. Atkinson graduated from Mississippi College in May 2013 where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She joins BKD this summer as an intern in the Jackson office’s tax department.
While attending Mississippi College, Atkinson was on the President’s List and also a member of the Accounting Society and the Investment Club. After interning with BKD, Atkinson plans to pursue her master’s degree at Mississippi College in the fall of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability