Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office, has added Aren T. Atkinson as an intern. Atkinson graduated from Mississippi College in May 2013 where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She joins BKD this summer as an intern in the Jackson office’s tax department.
While attending Mississippi College, Atkinson was on the President’s List and also a member of the Accounting Society and the Investment Club. After interning with BKD, Atkinson plans to pursue her master’s degree at Mississippi College in the fall of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'