Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office, has added Aren T. Atkinson as an intern. Atkinson graduated from Mississippi College in May 2013 where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She joins BKD this summer as an intern in the Jackson office’s tax department.
While attending Mississippi College, Atkinson was on the President’s List and also a member of the Accounting Society and the Investment Club. After interning with BKD, Atkinson plans to pursue her master’s degree at Mississippi College in the fall of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship”
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us