Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office, has added Aren T. Atkinson as an intern. Atkinson graduated from Mississippi College in May 2013 where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She joins BKD this summer as an intern in the Jackson office’s tax department.
While attending Mississippi College, Atkinson was on the President’s List and also a member of the Accounting Society and the Investment Club. After interning with BKD, Atkinson plans to pursue her master’s degree at Mississippi College in the fall of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast