Aren Atkinson lands BKD internship
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office, has added Aren T. Atkinson as an intern. Atkinson graduated from Mississippi College in May 2013 where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She joins BKD this summer as an intern in the Jackson office’s tax department.
While attending Mississippi College, Atkinson was on the President’s List and also a member of the Accounting Society and the Investment Club. After interning with BKD, Atkinson plans to pursue her master’s degree at Mississippi College in the fall of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip