Engineering firm promotes Kenneth Collins, Jeffrey Douglas May
The engineering firm Michael Baker Jr. Inc. has promoted Kenneth J. Collins, P.E. and Jeffrey Douglas May, P.E. Collins is now assistant vice president, transportation design operations manager. He is responsible for design oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ridgeland office where he is located.
May was promoted to assistant vice president and transportation operations manager. In this role, May is responsible for oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ocean Springs office where he is located.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location