Engineering firm promotes Kenneth Collins, Jeffrey Douglas May
The engineering firm Michael Baker Jr. Inc. has promoted Kenneth J. Collins, P.E. and Jeffrey Douglas May, P.E. Collins is now assistant vice president, transportation design operations manager. He is responsible for design oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ridgeland office where he is located.
May was promoted to assistant vice president and transportation operations manager. In this role, May is responsible for oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ocean Springs office where he is located.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways