Engineering firm promotes Kenneth Collins, Jeffrey Douglas May
The engineering firm Michael Baker Jr. Inc. has promoted Kenneth J. Collins, P.E. and Jeffrey Douglas May, P.E. Collins is now assistant vice president, transportation design operations manager. He is responsible for design oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ridgeland office where he is located.
May was promoted to assistant vice president and transportation operations manager. In this role, May is responsible for oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ocean Springs office where he is located.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state