Engineering firm promotes Kenneth Collins, Jeffrey Douglas May
The engineering firm Michael Baker Jr. Inc. has promoted Kenneth J. Collins, P.E. and Jeffrey Douglas May, P.E. Collins is now assistant vice president, transportation design operations manager. He is responsible for design oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ridgeland office where he is located.
May was promoted to assistant vice president and transportation operations manager. In this role, May is responsible for oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ocean Springs office where he is located.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency