Engineering firm promotes Kenneth Collins, Jeffrey Douglas May
The engineering firm Michael Baker Jr. Inc. has promoted Kenneth J. Collins, P.E. and Jeffrey Douglas May, P.E. Collins is now assistant vice president, transportation design operations manager. He is responsible for design oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ridgeland office where he is located.
May was promoted to assistant vice president and transportation operations manager. In this role, May is responsible for oversight for all transportation-related projects, client relationships and budget management in the firm’s Ocean Springs office where he is located.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love