Brandon Nichols comes to BKD
Brandon L. Nichols has joined as a staff accountant in BKD’s Jackson office. Nichols is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in May 2013. While attending Mississippi State, Nichols was on the President’s List and Dean’s List. He was also a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Shackouls Honors College.
Nichols joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win