Brandon Nichols comes to BKD
Brandon L. Nichols has joined as a staff accountant in BKD’s Jackson office. Nichols is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in May 2013. While attending Mississippi State, Nichols was on the President’s List and Dean’s List. He was also a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Shackouls Honors College.
Nichols joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love