Brandon Nichols comes to BKD
Brandon L. Nichols has joined as a staff accountant in BKD’s Jackson office. Nichols is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in May 2013. While attending Mississippi State, Nichols was on the President’s List and Dean’s List. He was also a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Shackouls Honors College.
Nichols joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability