Brandon Nichols comes to BKD
Brandon L. Nichols has joined as a staff accountant in BKD’s Jackson office. Nichols is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in May 2013. While attending Mississippi State, Nichols was on the President’s List and Dean’s List. He was also a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Shackouls Honors College.
Nichols joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015