Brandon Nichols comes to BKD
Brandon L. Nichols has joined as a staff accountant in BKD’s Jackson office. Nichols is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in May 2013. While attending Mississippi State, Nichols was on the President’s List and Dean’s List. He was also a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Shackouls Honors College.
Nichols joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training