Chuck Reese elected state hospital association chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Chuck A. Reese, president of Rush Foundation Hospital and executive vice president and COO of Rush Health Systems, was recently elected chairman of the 2013-2014 Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Board of Governors. Reece has held numerous administrative positions within Rush Health Systems since 1972. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Executive MBA program at Vanderbilt University.
He and his wife have two children and three grandchildren. He currently serves on the board of the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation and is an elder of First Presbyterian Church of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval