Chuck Reese elected state hospital association chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Chuck A. Reese, president of Rush Foundation Hospital and executive vice president and COO of Rush Health Systems, was recently elected chairman of the 2013-2014 Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Board of Governors. Reece has held numerous administrative positions within Rush Health Systems since 1972. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Executive MBA program at Vanderbilt University.
He and his wife have two children and three grandchildren. He currently serves on the board of the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation and is an elder of First Presbyterian Church of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015