Chuck Reese elected state hospital association chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Chuck A. Reese, president of Rush Foundation Hospital and executive vice president and COO of Rush Health Systems, was recently elected chairman of the 2013-2014 Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Board of Governors. Reece has held numerous administrative positions within Rush Health Systems since 1972. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Executive MBA program at Vanderbilt University.
He and his wife have two children and three grandchildren. He currently serves on the board of the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation and is an elder of First Presbyterian Church of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us