Chuck Reese elected state hospital association chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Chuck A. Reese, president of Rush Foundation Hospital and executive vice president and COO of Rush Health Systems, was recently elected chairman of the 2013-2014 Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Board of Governors. Reece has held numerous administrative positions within Rush Health Systems since 1972. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Executive MBA program at Vanderbilt University.
He and his wife have two children and three grandchildren. He currently serves on the board of the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation and is an elder of First Presbyterian Church of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program