Chuck Reese elected state hospital association chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Chuck A. Reese, president of Rush Foundation Hospital and executive vice president and COO of Rush Health Systems, was recently elected chairman of the 2013-2014 Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Board of Governors. Reece has held numerous administrative positions within Rush Health Systems since 1972. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Executive MBA program at Vanderbilt University.
He and his wife have two children and three grandchildren. He currently serves on the board of the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation and is an elder of First Presbyterian Church of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet