Doug Davis succeeds Malcolm McMillin as state parole board chair
Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed former state Sen. Doug Davis as chairman of the State Parole Board. Davis, from Hernando, succeeded Malcolm McMillin, who retired.
Davis currently serves on the Parole Board. Bryant named former U.S. Marshal Nehemiah Flowers to replace Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.