Doug Davis succeeds Malcolm McMillin as state parole board chair
Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed former state Sen. Doug Davis as chairman of the State Parole Board. Davis, from Hernando, succeeded Malcolm McMillin, who retired.
Davis currently serves on the Parole Board. Bryant named former U.S. Marshal Nehemiah Flowers to replace Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015