Doug Davis succeeds Malcolm McMillin as state parole board chair
Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed former state Sen. Doug Davis as chairman of the State Parole Board. Davis, from Hernando, succeeded Malcolm McMillin, who retired.
Davis currently serves on the Parole Board. Bryant named former U.S. Marshal Nehemiah Flowers to replace Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement