Doug Davis succeeds Malcolm McMillin as state parole board chair
Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed former state Sen. Doug Davis as chairman of the State Parole Board. Davis, from Hernando, succeeded Malcolm McMillin, who retired.
Davis currently serves on the Parole Board. Bryant named former U.S. Marshal Nehemiah Flowers to replace Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site