Hattiesburg Clinic adds Olivia Barnard
Olivia L. Barnard, CNP, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Neurology as a nurse practitioner. Barnard received her bachelor of science in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse, and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love