Hattiesburg Clinic adds Olivia Barnard
Olivia L. Barnard, CNP, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Neurology as a nurse practitioner. Barnard received her bachelor of science in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse, and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that