Hattiesburg Clinic adds Olivia Barnard
Olivia L. Barnard, CNP, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Neurology as a nurse practitioner. Barnard received her bachelor of science in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse, and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager