Hattiesburg Clinic adds Olivia Barnard
Olivia L. Barnard, CNP, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Neurology as a nurse practitioner. Barnard received her bachelor of science in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse, and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief