Jeff Hammond back at USM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Jeff Hammond has a new position at the University of Southern Mississippi come Aug. 1. Hammond has returned to his alma mater as the special assistant to the president for military and veterans student affairs. The retired Army major general had served as the university’s athletic director for one year. His contract, which expired June 30, was not renewed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us