Jeff Hammond back at USM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Jeff Hammond has a new position at the University of Southern Mississippi come Aug. 1. Hammond has returned to his alma mater as the special assistant to the president for military and veterans student affairs. The retired Army major general had served as the university’s athletic director for one year. His contract, which expired June 30, was not renewed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste