Jeff Hammond back at USM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Jeff Hammond has a new position at the University of Southern Mississippi come Aug. 1. Hammond has returned to his alma mater as the special assistant to the president for military and veterans student affairs. The retired Army major general had served as the university’s athletic director for one year. His contract, which expired June 30, was not renewed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger