Jesse Penico joins Memorial Physician Clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Jesse Penico, MD, in the practice of infectious diseases. Penico received his
bachelor’s degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pa. He attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Penico completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and fellowship in infectious diseases at Ochsner Medical Center in Jefferson, La.
Penico is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases.
Also, Dr. Olivia Hightower, Dr. P.V. Pande and Dr. Allison Wall are now seeing patients at the Memorial Medical Oncology Clinic and Infusion Clinic in Biloxi. Hightower recently joined the Memorial Cancer Center and completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.
Wall completed her hematology and oncology fellowship at St. Louis University in St. Louis, Mo. She is board certified in medical hematology and medical oncology.
Pande is board certified in medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain