Jesse Penico joins Memorial Physician Clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Jesse Penico, MD, in the practice of infectious diseases. Penico received his
bachelor’s degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pa. He attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Penico completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and fellowship in infectious diseases at Ochsner Medical Center in Jefferson, La.
Penico is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases.
Also, Dr. Olivia Hightower, Dr. P.V. Pande and Dr. Allison Wall are now seeing patients at the Memorial Medical Oncology Clinic and Infusion Clinic in Biloxi. Hightower recently joined the Memorial Cancer Center and completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.
Wall completed her hematology and oncology fellowship at St. Louis University in St. Louis, Mo. She is board certified in medical hematology and medical oncology.
Pande is board certified in medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday