Jesse Penico joins Memorial Physician Clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Jesse Penico, MD, in the practice of infectious diseases. Penico received his
bachelor’s degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pa. He attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Penico completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and fellowship in infectious diseases at Ochsner Medical Center in Jefferson, La.
Penico is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases.
Also, Dr. Olivia Hightower, Dr. P.V. Pande and Dr. Allison Wall are now seeing patients at the Memorial Medical Oncology Clinic and Infusion Clinic in Biloxi. Hightower recently joined the Memorial Cancer Center and completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.
Wall completed her hematology and oncology fellowship at St. Louis University in St. Louis, Mo. She is board certified in medical hematology and medical oncology.
Pande is board certified in medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful