Jesse Penico joins Memorial Physician Clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Jesse Penico, MD, in the practice of infectious diseases. Penico received his
bachelor’s degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pa. He attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Penico completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and fellowship in infectious diseases at Ochsner Medical Center in Jefferson, La.
Penico is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases.
Also, Dr. Olivia Hightower, Dr. P.V. Pande and Dr. Allison Wall are now seeing patients at the Memorial Medical Oncology Clinic and Infusion Clinic in Biloxi. Hightower recently joined the Memorial Cancer Center and completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.
Wall completed her hematology and oncology fellowship at St. Louis University in St. Louis, Mo. She is board certified in medical hematology and medical oncology.
Pande is board certified in medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability