Jesse Penico joins Memorial Physician Clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Jesse Penico, MD, in the practice of infectious diseases. Penico received his
bachelor’s degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pa. He attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Penico completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and fellowship in infectious diseases at Ochsner Medical Center in Jefferson, La.
Penico is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases.
Also, Dr. Olivia Hightower, Dr. P.V. Pande and Dr. Allison Wall are now seeing patients at the Memorial Medical Oncology Clinic and Infusion Clinic in Biloxi. Hightower recently joined the Memorial Cancer Center and completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Oncology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.
Wall completed her hematology and oncology fellowship at St. Louis University in St. Louis, Mo. She is board certified in medical hematology and medical oncology.
Pande is board certified in medical oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending