Jonathan Chappell, Marie Stallings hired
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
MISSCO Contract Sales has added two new employees. Jonathan Chappell has been hired as a sales representative for mobile furniture for the commercial and health care markets. Chappell is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. He has previously worked for Sherwin-Williams, Associated Office Systems and Interior Elements Storage Division.
Autumn Marie Stallings has been hired to manage interior design and space planning. Stallings is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in interior design. She is NCIDQ certified and has previous experience working as an interior designer for the JBHM architectural firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015