Jonathan Chappell, Marie Stallings hired
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
MISSCO Contract Sales has added two new employees. Jonathan Chappell has been hired as a sales representative for mobile furniture for the commercial and health care markets. Chappell is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. He has previously worked for Sherwin-Williams, Associated Office Systems and Interior Elements Storage Division.
Autumn Marie Stallings has been hired to manage interior design and space planning. Stallings is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in interior design. She is NCIDQ certified and has previous experience working as an interior designer for the JBHM architectural firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters