Jonathan Chappell, Marie Stallings hired
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
MISSCO Contract Sales has added two new employees. Jonathan Chappell has been hired as a sales representative for mobile furniture for the commercial and health care markets. Chappell is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. He has previously worked for Sherwin-Williams, Associated Office Systems and Interior Elements Storage Division.
Autumn Marie Stallings has been hired to manage interior design and space planning. Stallings is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in interior design. She is NCIDQ certified and has previous experience working as an interior designer for the JBHM architectural firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit