Jonathan Chappell, Marie Stallings hired
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
MISSCO Contract Sales has added two new employees. Jonathan Chappell has been hired as a sales representative for mobile furniture for the commercial and health care markets. Chappell is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. He has previously worked for Sherwin-Williams, Associated Office Systems and Interior Elements Storage Division.
Autumn Marie Stallings has been hired to manage interior design and space planning. Stallings is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in interior design. She is NCIDQ certified and has previous experience working as an interior designer for the JBHM architectural firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building