Nakimuli Davis makes lawyers list
Baker Donelson attorney Nakimuli O. Davis has been named to the Lawyers of Color’s inaugural Hot List. Davis is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office, where she focuses her practice on general business and employment litigation in both federal and state courts. She is licensed in Mississippi and Tennessee and has experience working on a wide range of litigation matters, including insurance defense, employment discrimination, lender liability, contract disputes, bad faith breach of insurance contract and personal injury claims brought against motor carriers.
A 2009 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Davis serves as co-chair of the Community Service Committee for the Jackson Young Lawyers Association. She is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the Capital Area, Magnolia, Metro-Jackson Black Women Lawyer’s and American Bar Associations, and was selected as the 2013 recipient of the Jackson Young Lawyers’ Outstanding Service Award. Davis was also recognized by the Jackson Public School District for the volunteer service she provided to Dawson Elementary School during the 2012-2013 school year at the Volunteer of the Year Awards program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues