Nakimuli Davis makes lawyers list
Baker Donelson attorney Nakimuli O. Davis has been named to the Lawyers of Color’s inaugural Hot List. Davis is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office, where she focuses her practice on general business and employment litigation in both federal and state courts. She is licensed in Mississippi and Tennessee and has experience working on a wide range of litigation matters, including insurance defense, employment discrimination, lender liability, contract disputes, bad faith breach of insurance contract and personal injury claims brought against motor carriers.
A 2009 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Davis serves as co-chair of the Community Service Committee for the Jackson Young Lawyers Association. She is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the Capital Area, Magnolia, Metro-Jackson Black Women Lawyer’s and American Bar Associations, and was selected as the 2013 recipient of the Jackson Young Lawyers’ Outstanding Service Award. Davis was also recognized by the Jackson Public School District for the volunteer service she provided to Dawson Elementary School during the 2012-2013 school year at the Volunteer of the Year Awards program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary