Scott Carmichael named Missouth president
Scott Carmichael has assumed the presidency of Missouth Development Co. He is the son of Gil Carmichael, former gubernatorial candidate. Carmichael is uniquely qualified to guide budding entrepreneurs, with nearly 25 years in the banking and financial sector before moving into the family business at Missouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)