Scott Carmichael named Missouth president
Scott Carmichael has assumed the presidency of Missouth Development Co. He is the son of Gil Carmichael, former gubernatorial candidate. Carmichael is uniquely qualified to guide budding entrepreneurs, with nearly 25 years in the banking and financial sector before moving into the family business at Missouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law