Steven Rogers elected chairman
Steven G. Rogers was recently elected chairman of the board of directors of RREEF America III REIT. RREEF III is a private REIT headquartered in San Francisco, and has 66 properties in 13 major metro areas, with its largest holdings in Boston, Silicon Valley, Austin, Phoenix and Atlanta.
Rogers has been active with the REIT Board since September 2012, most recently serving as chairman of its Audit Committee. He is the managing member of Rogers and Associates, a real estate advisory firm he founded in 2011. Rogers was the former, long- time CEO of Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi