Steven Rogers elected chairman
Steven G. Rogers was recently elected chairman of the board of directors of RREEF America III REIT. RREEF III is a private REIT headquartered in San Francisco, and has 66 properties in 13 major metro areas, with its largest holdings in Boston, Silicon Valley, Austin, Phoenix and Atlanta.
Rogers has been active with the REIT Board since September 2012, most recently serving as chairman of its Audit Committee. He is the managing member of Rogers and Associates, a real estate advisory firm he founded in 2011. Rogers was the former, long- time CEO of Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge