Steven Rogers elected chairman
Steven G. Rogers was recently elected chairman of the board of directors of RREEF America III REIT. RREEF III is a private REIT headquartered in San Francisco, and has 66 properties in 13 major metro areas, with its largest holdings in Boston, Silicon Valley, Austin, Phoenix and Atlanta.
Rogers has been active with the REIT Board since September 2012, most recently serving as chairman of its Audit Committee. He is the managing member of Rogers and Associates, a real estate advisory firm he founded in 2011. Rogers was the former, long- time CEO of Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!