Steven Rogers elected chairman
Steven G. Rogers was recently elected chairman of the board of directors of RREEF America III REIT. RREEF III is a private REIT headquartered in San Francisco, and has 66 properties in 13 major metro areas, with its largest holdings in Boston, Silicon Valley, Austin, Phoenix and Atlanta.
Rogers has been active with the REIT Board since September 2012, most recently serving as chairman of its Audit Committee. He is the managing member of Rogers and Associates, a real estate advisory firm he founded in 2011. Rogers was the former, long- time CEO of Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money