Steven Rogers elected chairman
Steven G. Rogers was recently elected chairman of the board of directors of RREEF America III REIT. RREEF III is a private REIT headquartered in San Francisco, and has 66 properties in 13 major metro areas, with its largest holdings in Boston, Silicon Valley, Austin, Phoenix and Atlanta.
Rogers has been active with the REIT Board since September 2012, most recently serving as chairman of its Audit Committee. He is the managing member of Rogers and Associates, a real estate advisory firm he founded in 2011. Rogers was the former, long- time CEO of Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal