Tammy Allhoff earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Tammy Allhoff of Hattiesburg has been honored by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting for 20 years as a certified surgical first assistant. Allhoff is director of the surgical technology program at Pearl River Community College’s Forrest County Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss