Tammy Allhoff earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Tammy Allhoff of Hattiesburg has been honored by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting for 20 years as a certified surgical first assistant. Allhoff is director of the surgical technology program at Pearl River Community College’s Forrest County Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal