Tammy Allhoff earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2013
Tammy Allhoff of Hattiesburg has been honored by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting for 20 years as a certified surgical first assistant. Allhoff is director of the surgical technology program at Pearl River Community College’s Forrest County Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years