Taylor Smith starts new ophthalmology practice
Jackson Eye Associates recently welcomed Dr. Taylor Smith to its ophthalmology practice. Smith performs routine eye exams as well as procedures such as cataract surgery and LASIK at the JEA Jackson location. He received his M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He also completed a residency in preliminary internal medicine and served as chief resident in ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- State's casinos took in more winnings in October