Taylor Smith starts new ophthalmology practice
Jackson Eye Associates recently welcomed Dr. Taylor Smith to its ophthalmology practice. Smith performs routine eye exams as well as procedures such as cataract surgery and LASIK at the JEA Jackson location. He received his M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He also completed a residency in preliminary internal medicine and served as chief resident in ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful