Taylor Smith starts new ophthalmology practice
Jackson Eye Associates recently welcomed Dr. Taylor Smith to its ophthalmology practice. Smith performs routine eye exams as well as procedures such as cataract surgery and LASIK at the JEA Jackson location. He received his M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He also completed a residency in preliminary internal medicine and served as chief resident in ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday