Taylor Smith starts new ophthalmology practice
Jackson Eye Associates recently welcomed Dr. Taylor Smith to its ophthalmology practice. Smith performs routine eye exams as well as procedures such as cataract surgery and LASIK at the JEA Jackson location. He received his M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He also completed a residency in preliminary internal medicine and served as chief resident in ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers