Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board
Todd Vowell and William N. Price Jr., CPA, have been elected to the board of directors of Bank of Forest. Vowell received his marketing degree from the University of Mississippi and received an MBA from Delta State University. He currently serves as president and secretary of Triplet V Inc. and Big Daddy Foods Inc. Vowell also serves on the board of directors of the Mississippi Retail & Grocers Association and as a deacon of Forest Baptist Church where he serves as chairman of the Property Committee. Vowell and his wife, Erin, have two children, Addison, 5, and Cade, 3.
Price is the owner of Price and Co. He previously worked as a senior accountant in Jackson for Koury, Ready, & Lefoldt. Price received his master’s and bachelor’s degrees in accounting from the University of Mississippi, where he also attended law school. He has served as an alderman for the City of Forest and as a director for the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce and Lion’s Club. He is married to the former Tracy Strickland of Dixon, and they have two sons, Will and Zack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity