Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board
Todd Vowell and William N. Price Jr., CPA, have been elected to the board of directors of Bank of Forest. Vowell received his marketing degree from the University of Mississippi and received an MBA from Delta State University. He currently serves as president and secretary of Triplet V Inc. and Big Daddy Foods Inc. Vowell also serves on the board of directors of the Mississippi Retail & Grocers Association and as a deacon of Forest Baptist Church where he serves as chairman of the Property Committee. Vowell and his wife, Erin, have two children, Addison, 5, and Cade, 3.
Price is the owner of Price and Co. He previously worked as a senior accountant in Jackson for Koury, Ready, & Lefoldt. Price received his master’s and bachelor’s degrees in accounting from the University of Mississippi, where he also attended law school. He has served as an alderman for the City of Forest and as a director for the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce and Lion’s Club. He is married to the former Tracy Strickland of Dixon, and they have two sons, Will and Zack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful