Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board
Todd Vowell and William N. Price Jr., CPA, have been elected to the board of directors of Bank of Forest. Vowell received his marketing degree from the University of Mississippi and received an MBA from Delta State University. He currently serves as president and secretary of Triplet V Inc. and Big Daddy Foods Inc. Vowell also serves on the board of directors of the Mississippi Retail & Grocers Association and as a deacon of Forest Baptist Church where he serves as chairman of the Property Committee. Vowell and his wife, Erin, have two children, Addison, 5, and Cade, 3.
Price is the owner of Price and Co. He previously worked as a senior accountant in Jackson for Koury, Ready, & Lefoldt. Price received his master’s and bachelor’s degrees in accounting from the University of Mississippi, where he also attended law school. He has served as an alderman for the City of Forest and as a director for the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce and Lion’s Club. He is married to the former Tracy Strickland of Dixon, and they have two sons, Will and Zack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November