Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board
Todd Vowell and William N. Price Jr., CPA, have been elected to the board of directors of Bank of Forest. Vowell received his marketing degree from the University of Mississippi and received an MBA from Delta State University. He currently serves as president and secretary of Triplet V Inc. and Big Daddy Foods Inc. Vowell also serves on the board of directors of the Mississippi Retail & Grocers Association and as a deacon of Forest Baptist Church where he serves as chairman of the Property Committee. Vowell and his wife, Erin, have two children, Addison, 5, and Cade, 3.
Price is the owner of Price and Co. He previously worked as a senior accountant in Jackson for Koury, Ready, & Lefoldt. Price received his master’s and bachelor’s degrees in accounting from the University of Mississippi, where he also attended law school. He has served as an alderman for the City of Forest and as a director for the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce and Lion’s Club. He is married to the former Tracy Strickland of Dixon, and they have two sons, Will and Zack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Todd Vowell, William Price elected to board”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast