WAPT welcomes Aaron Vogel
Aaron Vogel has been named assistant news director at 16 WAPT-TV. Vogel comes to Jackson from Knoxville, Tenn., where he was executive producer at CBS Affiliate WVLT. Before that, he was in news management in Savannah, Ga., and worked as a news producer in Jackson, Tenn.
In 2010, Vogel’s team won an Emmy for “Best Newscast” in the same category against WAPT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act