WAPT welcomes Aaron Vogel
Aaron Vogel has been named assistant news director at 16 WAPT-TV. Vogel comes to Jackson from Knoxville, Tenn., where he was executive producer at CBS Affiliate WVLT. Before that, he was in news management in Savannah, Ga., and worked as a news producer in Jackson, Tenn.
In 2010, Vogel’s team won an Emmy for “Best Newscast” in the same category against WAPT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that