WAPT welcomes Aaron Vogel
Aaron Vogel has been named assistant news director at 16 WAPT-TV. Vogel comes to Jackson from Knoxville, Tenn., where he was executive producer at CBS Affiliate WVLT. Before that, he was in news management in Savannah, Ga., and worked as a news producer in Jackson, Tenn.
In 2010, Vogel’s team won an Emmy for “Best Newscast” in the same category against WAPT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma