WAPT welcomes Aaron Vogel
Aaron Vogel has been named assistant news director at 16 WAPT-TV. Vogel comes to Jackson from Knoxville, Tenn., where he was executive producer at CBS Affiliate WVLT. Before that, he was in news management in Savannah, Ga., and worked as a news producer in Jackson, Tenn.
In 2010, Vogel’s team won an Emmy for “Best Newscast” in the same category against WAPT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015