WAPT welcomes Aaron Vogel
Aaron Vogel has been named assistant news director at 16 WAPT-TV. Vogel comes to Jackson from Knoxville, Tenn., where he was executive producer at CBS Affiliate WVLT. Before that, he was in news management in Savannah, Ga., and worked as a news producer in Jackson, Tenn.
In 2010, Vogel’s team won an Emmy for “Best Newscast” in the same category against WAPT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet