Will Longwitz named Henry Toll Fellow
State Sen. Will Longwitz is one of 48 state policymakers from across the country selected as a Council of State Governments’ Henry Toll Fellow for the Class of 2013. The 48 Toll Fellows in the Class of 2013 represent 35 states and Puerto Rico, with 35 serving in the legislative branch, four serving in the judiciary and nine hailing from the executive. A 13-member committee of state leaders, many who are Toll Fellows themselves, reviewed a record number of applications to select the class.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Unfinished Margaritaville casino to be razed
- MBJ BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR — Forward thinking: C Spire's Hu Meena has made the most of 2013
- Mayor takes blame not telling council of gas card investigation
- Attorney does not want newspaper to have MDMR records
- Entergy hands grid management to MISO
- C Spire ‘all in it’ as digital technology accelerates, expands into nearly all our lives
- Hunters urged to help fight wild hog population
- Hood files lawsuit against Chase for collection activities
- Laurel Machine & Foundry grows by diversifying
- Target: 40 million card accounts may be breached