Woman follows husband’s lead, pleads guilty to shipping scheme
Published: August 14,2013
BILOXI — A woman has pleaded guilty as part of the fraud investigation of a shipping company in south Mississippi.
Jennifer Griswold waived indictment and pleaded guilty today to one count of withholding information on a crime, says her lawyer, Peter Barrett.
Griswold had been charged with conspiracy, but agreed to plead guilty to the other charge.
Dustin Lee Griswold and Jennifer Griswold were indicted May 14 on charges related to Harmoni Shipping in Biloxi. The Griswolds are married.
Dustin Griswold was charged with one count of conspiracy and 15 counts of fraud, but he pleaded guilty only to the conspiracy count on Aug. 7 in U.S. District Court in Gulfport. The court’s website didn’t say when he will be sentenced.
Dustin Griswold has been held without bond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.