All American buys Check Express for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
MADISON and BROOKHAVEN — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Check Express of Brookhaven.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth acquisition for All American this year, including the May 2013 acquisition of Cash Cure of Brookhaven.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are still are still aggressively expand our payday and title loan presence in Mississippi and Louisiana to better service our customers and will be announcing our 45 location within weeks.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years