All American buys Check Express for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
MADISON and BROOKHAVEN — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Check Express of Brookhaven.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth acquisition for All American this year, including the May 2013 acquisition of Cash Cure of Brookhaven.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are still are still aggressively expand our payday and title loan presence in Mississippi and Louisiana to better service our customers and will be announcing our 45 location within weeks.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015