All American buys Check Express for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
MADISON and BROOKHAVEN — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Check Express of Brookhaven.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth acquisition for All American this year, including the May 2013 acquisition of Cash Cure of Brookhaven.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are still are still aggressively expand our payday and title loan presence in Mississippi and Louisiana to better service our customers and will be announcing our 45 location within weeks.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal