All American buys Check Express for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
MADISON and BROOKHAVEN — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Check Express of Brookhaven.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth acquisition for All American this year, including the May 2013 acquisition of Cash Cure of Brookhaven.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are still are still aggressively expand our payday and title loan presence in Mississippi and Louisiana to better service our customers and will be announcing our 45 location within weeks.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million