All American buys Check Express for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
MADISON and BROOKHAVEN — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Check Express of Brookhaven.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth acquisition for All American this year, including the May 2013 acquisition of Cash Cure of Brookhaven.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are still are still aggressively expand our payday and title loan presence in Mississippi and Louisiana to better service our customers and will be announcing our 45 location within weeks.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years