Carol Ann Murphy announces Army Corps retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Carol Ann Murphy of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District is retiring after 26 years of service. Murphy began her career in the Contracting Office as a procurement technician and later transferred to the Safety Office as an office administration assistant. She was presented the Commander’s Award for Civilian Service by Col. John W. Cross, Vicksburg District Commander, at a retirement ceremony recognizing her exceptional service.
Murphy is a native of Vicksburg. She is married to Richard Murphy, and they are the parents of three children and six grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy