Carol Ann Murphy announces Army Corps retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Carol Ann Murphy of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District is retiring after 26 years of service. Murphy began her career in the Contracting Office as a procurement technician and later transferred to the Safety Office as an office administration assistant. She was presented the Commander’s Award for Civilian Service by Col. John W. Cross, Vicksburg District Commander, at a retirement ceremony recognizing her exceptional service.
Murphy is a native of Vicksburg. She is married to Richard Murphy, and they are the parents of three children and six grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot