Extension Service offering new, free app for Apple devices
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: agriculture, app, cellphone, communications, education, farm, farmer, farming, higher education, Mississippi State University Extension Service, phone, postsecondary education, rural, technology
STARKVILLE — A new app from the Mississippi State University Extension Service connects the expertise of more than 150 county agents to clients wherever they are.
The Mississippi Extension Service Directory is a free app available for Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, through the app store. Users can search the directory by county, region and agent’s name. Clients can launch an in-app phone call or view a map to the county office.
To download the app, go to the app store and search for “MSUES,” “Mississippi State Extension Service” or simply “Extension Service,” or go to tinyurl.com/mawdgwb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis