Extension Service offering new, free app for Apple devices
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: agriculture, app, cellphone, communications, education, farm, farmer, farming, higher education, Mississippi State University Extension Service, phone, postsecondary education, rural, technology
STARKVILLE — A new app from the Mississippi State University Extension Service connects the expertise of more than 150 county agents to clients wherever they are.
The Mississippi Extension Service Directory is a free app available for Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, through the app store. Users can search the directory by county, region and agent’s name. Clients can launch an in-app phone call or view a map to the county office.
To download the app, go to the app store and search for “MSUES,” “Mississippi State Extension Service” or simply “Extension Service,” or go to tinyurl.com/mawdgwb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist