Extension Service offering new, free app for Apple devices
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: agriculture, app, cellphone, communications, education, farm, farmer, farming, higher education, Mississippi State University Extension Service, phone, postsecondary education, rural, technology
STARKVILLE — A new app from the Mississippi State University Extension Service connects the expertise of more than 150 county agents to clients wherever they are.
The Mississippi Extension Service Directory is a free app available for Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, through the app store. Users can search the directory by county, region and agent’s name. Clients can launch an in-app phone call or view a map to the county office.
To download the app, go to the app store and search for “MSUES,” “Mississippi State Extension Service” or simply “Extension Service,” or go to tinyurl.com/mawdgwb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State