Extension Service offering new, free app for Apple devices
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: agriculture, app, cellphone, communications, education, farm, farmer, farming, higher education, Mississippi State University Extension Service, phone, postsecondary education, rural, technology
STARKVILLE — A new app from the Mississippi State University Extension Service connects the expertise of more than 150 county agents to clients wherever they are.
The Mississippi Extension Service Directory is a free app available for Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, through the app store. Users can search the directory by county, region and agent’s name. Clients can launch an in-app phone call or view a map to the county office.
To download the app, go to the app store and search for “MSUES,” “Mississippi State Extension Service” or simply “Extension Service,” or go to tinyurl.com/mawdgwb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics