Extension Service offering new, free app for Apple devices
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: agriculture, app, cellphone, communications, education, farm, farmer, farming, higher education, Mississippi State University Extension Service, phone, postsecondary education, rural, technology
STARKVILLE — A new app from the Mississippi State University Extension Service connects the expertise of more than 150 county agents to clients wherever they are.
The Mississippi Extension Service Directory is a free app available for Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, through the app store. Users can search the directory by county, region and agent’s name. Clients can launch an in-app phone call or view a map to the county office.
To download the app, go to the app store and search for “MSUES,” “Mississippi State Extension Service” or simply “Extension Service,” or go to tinyurl.com/mawdgwb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on