Extension Service offering new, free app for Apple devices
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: agriculture, app, cellphone, communications, education, farm, farmer, farming, higher education, Mississippi State University Extension Service, phone, postsecondary education, rural, technology
STARKVILLE — A new app from the Mississippi State University Extension Service connects the expertise of more than 150 county agents to clients wherever they are.
The Mississippi Extension Service Directory is a free app available for Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, through the app store. Users can search the directory by county, region and agent’s name. Clients can launch an in-app phone call or view a map to the county office.
To download the app, go to the app store and search for “MSUES,” “Mississippi State Extension Service” or simply “Extension Service,” or go to tinyurl.com/mawdgwb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma