Extension Service offering new, free app for Apple devices
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: agriculture, app, cellphone, communications, education, farm, farmer, farming, higher education, Mississippi State University Extension Service, phone, postsecondary education, rural, technology
STARKVILLE — A new app from the Mississippi State University Extension Service connects the expertise of more than 150 county agents to clients wherever they are.
The Mississippi Extension Service Directory is a free app available for Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, through the app store. Users can search the directory by county, region and agent’s name. Clients can launch an in-app phone call or view a map to the county office.
To download the app, go to the app store and search for “MSUES,” “Mississippi State Extension Service” or simply “Extension Service,” or go to tinyurl.com/mawdgwb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations