Golden lands contract to make insect-repelling coats for Army
Published: August 16,2013
GOLDEN — A Tishomingo County company has won a $36.5-million one-year contract to make insect-repelling combat uniform coats for the Army.
The Pentagon said in a news release that Golden Manufacturing Co. Inc. will make the coats in Golden.
The Army has four one-year options after the initial year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal