Golden lands contract to make insect-repelling coats for Army
by Associated Press
Published: August 16,2013
GOLDEN — A Tishomingo County company has won a $36.5-million one-year contract to make insect-repelling combat uniform coats for the Army.
The Pentagon said in a news release that Golden Manufacturing Co. Inc. will make the coats in Golden.
The Army has four one-year options after the initial year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month