Golden lands contract to make insect-repelling coats for Army
Published: August 16,2013
GOLDEN — A Tishomingo County company has won a $36.5-million one-year contract to make insect-repelling combat uniform coats for the Army.
The Pentagon said in a news release that Golden Manufacturing Co. Inc. will make the coats in Golden.
The Army has four one-year options after the initial year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports