Golden lands contract to make insect-repelling coats for Army
Published: August 16,2013
GOLDEN — A Tishomingo County company has won a $36.5-million one-year contract to make insect-repelling combat uniform coats for the Army.
The Pentagon said in a news release that Golden Manufacturing Co. Inc. will make the coats in Golden.
The Army has four one-year options after the initial year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation