Golden lands contract to make insect-repelling coats for Army
Published: August 16,2013
GOLDEN — A Tishomingo County company has won a $36.5-million one-year contract to make insect-repelling combat uniform coats for the Army.
The Pentagon said in a news release that Golden Manufacturing Co. Inc. will make the coats in Golden.
The Army has four one-year options after the initial year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow