Meagan Brown tapped for national pharmacy program
Meagan Brown, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice at the University of Mississippi, has been selected to participate in the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation’s Faculty Scholars Program. As coordinator of community pharmacy development, Brown works with community pharmacists around Mississippi to advance pharmacy practice by providing medication therapy management and chronic disease management training, and assisting with health fairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation