Meagan Brown tapped for national pharmacy program
Meagan Brown, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice at the University of Mississippi, has been selected to participate in the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation’s Faculty Scholars Program. As coordinator of community pharmacy development, Brown works with community pharmacists around Mississippi to advance pharmacy practice by providing medication therapy management and chronic disease management training, and assisting with health fairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win