Meagan Brown tapped for national pharmacy program
Meagan Brown, clinical assistant professor of pharmacy practice at the University of Mississippi, has been selected to participate in the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation’s Faculty Scholars Program. As coordinator of community pharmacy development, Brown works with community pharmacists around Mississippi to advance pharmacy practice by providing medication therapy management and chronic disease management training, and assisting with health fairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues