Nail McKinney firm brings in Hollie Phillips
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Nail McKinney Professional Association in Tupelo recently welcomed Hollie Phillips. She received her bachelor of accountancy in 2012 and her master of taxation in May 2013 from Mississippi State University. She has recently completed the CPA exam.
Phillips is a native of Corinth and currently resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete