Nail McKinney firm brings in Hollie Phillips
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Nail McKinney Professional Association in Tupelo recently welcomed Hollie Phillips. She received her bachelor of accountancy in 2012 and her master of taxation in May 2013 from Mississippi State University. She has recently completed the CPA exam.
Phillips is a native of Corinth and currently resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun