Nail McKinney firm brings in Hollie Phillips
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Nail McKinney Professional Association in Tupelo recently welcomed Hollie Phillips. She received her bachelor of accountancy in 2012 and her master of taxation in May 2013 from Mississippi State University. She has recently completed the CPA exam.
Phillips is a native of Corinth and currently resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves