Reggie Harris named Walls police chief
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
The town of Walls has appointed Reggie Harris, who has been serving as the town’s interim police chief for the last four weeks, as its new police chief. Harris has worked as a police officer with Walls for nearly four years, and replaces former chief Gary Boisseau, who was not reappointed to his position by the Board of Aldermen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports