Reggie Harris named Walls police chief
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
The town of Walls has appointed Reggie Harris, who has been serving as the town’s interim police chief for the last four weeks, as its new police chief. Harris has worked as a police officer with Walls for nearly four years, and replaces former chief Gary Boisseau, who was not reappointed to his position by the Board of Aldermen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom