Reggie Harris named Walls police chief
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
The town of Walls has appointed Reggie Harris, who has been serving as the town’s interim police chief for the last four weeks, as its new police chief. Harris has worked as a police officer with Walls for nearly four years, and replaces former chief Gary Boisseau, who was not reappointed to his position by the Board of Aldermen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending