Reggie Harris named Walls police chief
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
The town of Walls has appointed Reggie Harris, who has been serving as the town’s interim police chief for the last four weeks, as its new police chief. Harris has worked as a police officer with Walls for nearly four years, and replaces former chief Gary Boisseau, who was not reappointed to his position by the Board of Aldermen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones