Regulators approve Renasant-First M&F merger
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
TUPELO — Renasant Corporation and First M&F Corporation have received regulatory approval in connection with the proposed merger of First M&F Corporation into Renasant Corporation.
Subject to closing conditions contained in the merger agreement, the transaction is expected to be effective as of Sept. 1.
On that date, Merchants & Farmers Bank (M&F) will become Renasant Bank, and M&F locations will re-open under the Renasant Bank brand on Sept. 3.
M&F clients should continue to conduct their banking business as usual i.e., using existing branches, checks, debit cards and ATMs, until receiving notice from Renasant that system conversion has been completed, which is expected to occur during the fourth quarter of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line