Regulators approve Renasant-First M&F merger
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
TUPELO — Renasant Corporation and First M&F Corporation have received regulatory approval in connection with the proposed merger of First M&F Corporation into Renasant Corporation.
Subject to closing conditions contained in the merger agreement, the transaction is expected to be effective as of Sept. 1.
On that date, Merchants & Farmers Bank (M&F) will become Renasant Bank, and M&F locations will re-open under the Renasant Bank brand on Sept. 3.
M&F clients should continue to conduct their banking business as usual i.e., using existing branches, checks, debit cards and ATMs, until receiving notice from Renasant that system conversion has been completed, which is expected to occur during the fourth quarter of 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62