USM program receives certification from ASTL examiners
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 16,2013
Tags: American Society of Transportation & Logistics, certification, education, export, higher education, import, logistics, postsecondary education, public university, shipping, trade, transportation, university, University of Southern Mississippi
HATTIESBURG — The American Society of Transportation & Logistics Board of Examiners has approved the online master of science for logistics, trade and transportation at the University of Southern Mississippi as a certified transportation and logistics academic program.
Administered by the Center for Logistics, Trade and Transportation (CLTT) at Southern Miss, the program’s graduates may now earn CTL designation with their degrees. Graduates may also gain access to a global network of industry professionals; receive electronic subscription to the Transportation Journal; enjoy one year complimentary student membership in APICS and obtain discounted registrations to major industry events such as ASTL annual meeting.
The ASTL was founded in 1946 by industry leaders, and strives to promote and ensure the highest level of global standards through professional certification in the field of transportation and logistics. The CTL (Certified in Transportation and Logistics) Certification Program began in 1948.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing