Metropolitan Bank adds to Flowood team
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 23,2013
Metropolitan Bank has added two new members to its Flowood team. Max Cathey has joined Metropolitan as a mortgage specialist and Donna Hines as a loan operations specialist. Cathey joined Metropolitan with over 40 years of work experience. He spent the majority of his career with Bellsouth as a construction manager, where he took early retirement at the end of 2005. Most recently, Cathey served as director of fleet management for the Department of Corrections. He served in the Mississippi National Guard and Army Reserve in excess of 36 years, retiring in 2010 at the rank of sergeant major. While serving, he was deployed to Afghanistan in 2004 where he earned the Joint Service Commendation Medal and upon retirement was presented the Legion of Merit. Cathey is a graduate of Belhaven University and received a graduate degree from American Military University.
Hines came to Metropolitan from Trustmark Bank where she worked in the loan operations department. Most recently, Hines worked in the collateral vault area where she processed paid out loans, oversaw negotiable collateral, and assisted with loan file set-up as well as assisted with audit preparation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building