Metropolitan Bank adds to Flowood team
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 23,2013
Metropolitan Bank has added two new members to its Flowood team. Max Cathey has joined Metropolitan as a mortgage specialist and Donna Hines as a loan operations specialist. Cathey joined Metropolitan with over 40 years of work experience. He spent the majority of his career with Bellsouth as a construction manager, where he took early retirement at the end of 2005. Most recently, Cathey served as director of fleet management for the Department of Corrections. He served in the Mississippi National Guard and Army Reserve in excess of 36 years, retiring in 2010 at the rank of sergeant major. While serving, he was deployed to Afghanistan in 2004 where he earned the Joint Service Commendation Medal and upon retirement was presented the Legion of Merit. Cathey is a graduate of Belhaven University and received a graduate degree from American Military University.
Hines came to Metropolitan from Trustmark Bank where she worked in the loan operations department. Most recently, Hines worked in the collateral vault area where she processed paid out loans, oversaw negotiable collateral, and assisted with loan file set-up as well as assisted with audit preparation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip