Supervisors to decide on board of economic development organization
Published: August 26,2013
CORINTH — Alcorn County supervisors plan to make appointments in the coming weeks to three seats on the board that governs The Alliance.
The Daily Corinthian reports the seats currently are held by Grover Hardin, Danny Turner and Michael McCalla.
The Alliance is an economic development partnership of Alcorn County and the city of Corinth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval