Supervisors to decide on board of economic development organization
Published: August 26,2013
CORINTH — Alcorn County supervisors plan to make appointments in the coming weeks to three seats on the board that governs The Alliance.
The Daily Corinthian reports the seats currently are held by Grover Hardin, Danny Turner and Michael McCalla.
The Alliance is an economic development partnership of Alcorn County and the city of Corinth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter