Supervisors to decide on board of economic development organization
Published: August 26,2013
CORINTH — Alcorn County supervisors plan to make appointments in the coming weeks to three seats on the board that governs The Alliance.
The Daily Corinthian reports the seats currently are held by Grover Hardin, Danny Turner and Michael McCalla.
The Alliance is an economic development partnership of Alcorn County and the city of Corinth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO