Supervisors to decide on board of economic development organization
Published: August 26,2013
CORINTH — Alcorn County supervisors plan to make appointments in the coming weeks to three seats on the board that governs The Alliance.
The Daily Corinthian reports the seats currently are held by Grover Hardin, Danny Turner and Michael McCalla.
The Alliance is an economic development partnership of Alcorn County and the city of Corinth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment