Supervisors to decide on board of economic development organization
Published: August 26,2013
CORINTH — Alcorn County supervisors plan to make appointments in the coming weeks to three seats on the board that governs The Alliance.
The Daily Corinthian reports the seats currently are held by Grover Hardin, Danny Turner and Michael McCalla.
The Alliance is an economic development partnership of Alcorn County and the city of Corinth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west